Tuesday 2 February 2010

Interview clips and Bioshock 3 teaser

Here we have a small selection of clips I put together from various video projects I've done over the last year or so. As a motion graphic designer, my showreel mostly focuses on motion graphics, and a potential client asked to see some examples of videos I'd worked on. The emphasis was on interviews, so I've taken 3 examples from that area.



This next video is just me messing around in After Effects. I've been doing a few tutorials on Video Copilot as a bit of a refresher, and seeing where I can make them a little more interesting. This is one of the more basic ones I've done, but the sound makes it less boring for the viewer than other tutorials.



And finally... This is quite similar to the Bioshock titles (made up from part of the same tutorial) but I've also incorperated part of another tutorial to create a sand dissolve effect. I'm playing around with this idea a little and hopefully I'll have a slightly more interesting video out of it, but in case I don't find the time, here is what I came up with in about 20-30 mins.


No comments:

Post a Comment