Friday 20 November 2009

Too long

As stated in the title of this post, it has been too long since I posted anything. The relatively weak reason being that I have been working, and not really working on anything worth posting about. I'm hoping for all that to change over the coming weeks though as I'm taking on a couple of animation projects which will hopefully stretch me a little.

With that in mind here is an animation test I just finished for a client pitch.



It's just to give the client an Idea of the proposed look for an animation, and I had to do it at very short notice with not a lot to go on, but it does the job.

There isn't really anything interesting left to post so that's all for now, but like I said, I'm hoping to be doing much more fun things in the coming weeks with lots more fun scraps to post.

Just to prove I haven't spent the last couple of months sleeping, I'll leave you with a link to a video I put together for the lovely people over at Kisky Netmedia, to demo their new iPhone app, Little World Gifts.

http://www.vimeo.com/6980132

No comments:

Post a Comment