Tuesday 9 February 2010

Caught in the Web

I've been staying at my parents' house for the past few days trying to recover from a pretty nasty stomach bug. As a result, I've not been able to do much else other than sit/lie around watching TV, and trying to work on my (not very capable) laptop. As I was flicking around the channels today my eye was caught by some interesting animation on BBC1. The program was titled 'Caught in the Web', a Newsround special aimed at educating kids about the dangers of the Internet.



I rarely take an interest in children's telly because (with the exception of the amazing 'Samurai Jack') most of the time it tends to be a load of wishy washy bollocks. I wouldn't say that CITW was a hard hitting programme but I did think it took a very interesting approach to quite a serious subject matter. I figure it's easier to simply post a link to the site than try and explain but I would say, if you have an interest in storytelling and/or film making and animation, it's definitely worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment