Saturday 8 August 2009

I'm back

Well it's been a while but I'm back. To be honest there isn't really any excuse for the hiatus, I just haven't been keeping up with the blog. That's not to say I haven't been doing anything, just nothing that I can easily post. Hopefully I should be able to get some stuff up over the next few days and so I'll start off by posting a quick test ident I knocked up for Glow New Media here in Liverpool.



I was given a fairly loose brief to simply create a short sting with the Glow logo that would go at the start of a video. They liked the sting but requested a few changes, including making the logo in 3D, which is a perfect opportunity to practice my 3d rendering. There are few other problems with it such as the fact that the spinning cubes aren't true 3d, so the parallax with the logo looks odd.

I've got a few things going at the moment that I will hopefully be able to blog about, as well as a project which I have just finished and will be up online soon (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment