Monday 27 September 2010

New website

I've been meaning to redo my website for a long time now. Having had some spare time recently, I've managed to come up with a nice simple design to replace my currently bland looking site.

Shiny new design

Since doing a total overhaul, including a new showreel, blog, CV, and portfolio site would take a big chunk of time (likely resulting in me not being able to finish) I've decided to implement this update in stages.
  1. Alter my blog. I've already done this as it's the easiest thing to update.
  2. Update my showreel, which hasn't been done in well over a year (maybe even two).
  3. Change portfolio site to the new design.
  4. Totally replace my current blog with a completely customised wordpress blog.
My aim is to have the new showreel done by this Friday (the 1st of October), but as for the website and blog, it's hard to say since I'll be learning as I go on this one. Stay tuned for lots of exciting updates! Well, I say exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment