Wednesday 22 April 2009

First!!!1

This is where my new blog begins. This is where you can read about all the terrible stuff I do when the bedroom door is closed. Stuff like graphic design, 3D modeling, and long hot sweaty video editing sessions.

To be honest, I just wanted to get the blog up as soon as possible and as a result it is late and I'm too tired to go through putting up examples of recent work. A lot of what I'm working on at the moment is in the early design stages but the good news is that I will be spicing my week up a little with some post-production and animation EXPERIMENTS for my latest job. I've also just got my hands on a copy of 3DS MAX 2009 which I had a look at before. It has been well over a year since I used MAX so I had to go over some of the basics. I found a basic modelling tutorial and spent 20 minutes going over that. Check out the results below.


OK so it's crap but it's a start. I promise future posts will be far more impressive so make sure you check back. In the mean time, if you want to check out a couple of my previous projects, take a look at my website at www.martinshannon-smith.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment