Tuesday 28 April 2009

8mm

I've been pretty bad with remembering to take screen shots of my work, but I have been working on stuff. I spent a good chunk of Friday doing a tutorial on how to do box modelling in 3DS MAX. Here is how far I got in just a few hours following the tutorial.


The results are OK but I'm thinking that rather than continuing to follow the tutorial exactly, I'd rather use the techniques I've learned to create a different character. I'm not so interested in creating a musclebound monster.

The other thing I have been doing is looking at ways of altering digital footage to look like it has been shot on a super8 camera. I had a bit of a play around and here is what I came up with.



Its not quite perfect but I'm sure with a little more tweaking I can get it looking quite convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment